For some reasons you will realize that you cannot travel with your infant when on a normal car seat. To enhance your concentration when driving and keep the kid safe, you will invest in a baby trend infant car seat. So how do you find a good one out of the many options available in the market?
What is an infant car seat?
So if you are too eager to know what Baby car seats are, then let’s find out. These are small seats designed for your infant to be used on your car when you are traveling. They are designed to face the back of the car to ensure safety. When the infant reaches a weight of 35 pounds, they can now use the normal car seats
What are the types of infant car seat?
Depending on the age of your infant, you will have to various options when it comes to choosing the type of infant baby seat to use in your car. There are basically 4 major types which includes
- Rear facing. This is used from birth until they grow big
- Combination. Applicable from birth until they become of age
- Front. 9 months until the infant can support him/herself
- Booster. Used for infant between 4 to 12 years
When does one need an infant car seat?
Whenever you are traveling for a long distance and you are alone in the car, the baby car seat can be very useful. If you also have to take your baby out or to the hospital, then you will also need these seats to make work easier for you.
5 best infant car seat along with tips for using them
- Britax G1.1 Frontier Clicktight– This is one of the highly valued baby car seats in the market because of its design and ability to protect your baby. It features SafeCell protection that helps to absorb any form of impact. When it comes to installation, it will take you less time because its Clicktight system is very effective. It also has 9-position harness that can be adjusted quickly to set the seat in a position without much struggle.
- Graco Highback Turbobooster– If you need an infant seat that can grow with your kid, then this is the best choice for you. It has a good design that ensures safety and protection for your child. When it comes to cleaning, you will only need water and soap and it will look new again. It can be converted into a booster seat just by doing some adjustment. What is good with this best baby car seat is that it can accommodate for 30 to 100 pounds. This makes it useful even if the child has grown up.
- Graco SnugRide Click 35- It’s considered as one of the most lightweight-infant car seats in the market. This allows you to move it without any problem. It features a ClickConnect system that helps to secure it to the back facing car seat. It can be used in various Graco strollers. The seats have been tested and meat united states standard FMVSS-213. It can protect Children with 32 inches and 4-35 pounds.
- Evenflo Maestro Booster– You always have a choice when it comes to buying a compact infant seat belt. It’s all about the quality, not the price. This operates as a front-facing car seat and ensures your baby is safe and secure. It’s designed with many harness positions to accommodate your baby as he/she grows up. In order to hold your baby in position, the designers of this baby trend infant car seat have included an automatically adjustable belt path to ensure the security of your child is not compromised. They also have integrated Cup Holders to ensure the seat is compact.
- Britax Boulevard ClickTight- This is one of the trusted brands in the market and many parents like to use their infant car seat. It is lightweight making it easy to transport. The advantage it has is that with a Clicktight-installation system, you are able to install it in your car within a short period of time. Comes with an enhanced-snug harness indicator that ensures your child is safe and the seat is very tight. One can also remove the seat padding for easy cleaning. This seat can serve you fir more than 10years depending on how you maintain it.
With a wide variety option to choose from and with the knowledge of what you’re looking for, it will be very easy for you to get whatever you need without having to waste too long g time or getting the wrong one. Enjoy your shopping!