Y’all, Tula Kids Backpacks are in! I’m pretty sure I need a Tula Kids Backpack.
These are so stinking cute. I’ve been eyeing them since Tula first announced them.
Here’s my list of reasons why I need to get one for my daughter. This may or may not be used as justification for my husband.
Why I need a Tula Kids Backpack
- Adorable. Umm, these are the most stylish little bags I’ve ever seen! I love the cut. They don’t look like every other bag on the market, but they remain functional. They currently come in Blossom, Play, Rainbow Showers, and Stamps. “Play” is my favorite. I’m obsessed with mustard yellow!
- My love for Tula goes deep. I love babywearing, and Tula is one of my favorite brands. I am a pretty brand loyal person, and I’m not ready to part ways with a brand that has given my baby and me such a gift by allowing us to bond through babywearing. I’m so excited that they offer new products for my family as we grow!
- My kid legit needs a backpack for school. She needs to tote her artwork, snacks and a backup outfit. It’s designed for kids, so it will fit her and her needs perfectly. The adjustable straps mean it will grow with her so we should get a few years out of it. She currently has an itty bitty bag that she loves, but it’s seriously tiny.
- Travel. Besides school, a Tula Backpack will be great for quick overnights. Or even just for transporting all her stuff on longer car rides.
- This bag is loaded with features I love. From the magnetic snaps to the sewn in name label. Kids will be able to open and close their own bags. As a paranoid parent, I would rather her name be on the inside of the bag versus plastered on the outside for strangers to see.
- Easy to clean. Tula says their bags are 100% water-resistant polyester fabric which translates to easy to clean. This is a must. Currently, one of my kid’s favorite games is playing in dirt. Seriously.
- It’s made by Tula, so you know it’s comfy! With padded straps and an adjustable chest clip, I know my girl will be cozy with a Tula Backpack on her.
- My daughter loves to watch me pack baby bro’s diaper bag. She calls my husband’s work bag “Daddy’s pack pack.” She loves to have her own things and be just like the grownups.
I can’t wait to get my daughter a Tula Backpack. Which print is your favorite?
The post Pack Up with a Tula Kids Backpack appeared first on Cotton Babies Blog.